About Jason Sheldon:
Jason’s roots in photography are based in portraiture and editorial news features.
Applying his skills as a portrait photographer to the multitude of concerts, gigs and shows he shoots, ensures that he provides great coverage of all the biggest names in entertainment including Jerry Seinfeld, Neil Diamond, George Michael, Bruce Springsteen, The Police, Eric Clapton, Billy Joel and Elton John amongst many others.
Jason is available to hire directly for commissions. Please call or email with any enquiry.
- The NEC Group - LG Arena, NEC, ICC, NIA/Barclaycard Arena (Various PR, Corporate, Live Performance and Commercial Photography)
- Neil Diamond (Live Performance for tour programme + backstage portraits)
- Ke$ha (Promotional shoot featuring LMFAO)
- Island Records (The Feeling, Amy Winehouse - Live Performance)
- Virgin EMI (Katy Perry - Backstage/PR)
- The Blockheads (Tour posters, Live Performance and album sleeve)
- Scott Matthews - (Various PR, album sleeve and Live Performance)
- Daniel O'Donnell (Tour programmes and Live Performance)
- Hafdis Huld (Merchandise, Album Sleeves, Tour Posters, Live Performance and various PR)
- Russell Watson (Commemorative Tour poster)
- Birmingham Symphony Hall (PR shots, Live Performance and architecture)
- Birmingham Town Hall (Various PR shots and Live Performance)
- CBSO (PR)
- Ed James Group (PR)
- Birmingham Children's Hospital (PR, Event)
- Express and Star (Live Performance and news)
- The Glee Club (PR and Live Performance)